XWindow

I got some strange behavieur from my AGA X server on NetBSD.

If i run it at 640x400 averything works fine, but when i try higher
resolution like 640x480(!!) i got some weirdness on display.
It seems that the bitplanes are not alligned so i can see 2 o more images
slighty shifted one from other with the colors completly broken.

It's my fault?

the command line to start the server is:
/usr/X11R6/X -dev /dev/grf0 -W 640 -H 480 -D 8 :0

Thanks!