netbsd

Hi.

I am trying to install netbsd on my Amiga 3000 with a Apollo 4060 card.
But I have a little problem, and hope someone can help me.

I can't get the a3000 internal scsi to work. I get the message
"sbicwait TIMEO @1055 with asr=x0 csr=x0" again and again.

netbsd 1.3.3 should have a fix for that, i tried 1.3.3. But i got the same
message again.

Maybe the kernel have to be compiled with that fix included?

That`s what I want someone to do for me, compile the 1.3.3 kernel (if that
is what`s needed)
with "apollo scsi fix" so i can run netbsd..

/Björn