Subject: "Ingenuity at work": Jobs at ABB
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: None <"Michael Kaiser%ABB_CHKRA%ABB_CH01"@mail.abb.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/16/1998 11:05:48
Hi,

judging from my own experience, people on this list seem to be those we=
 are
looking for. In case you are not currently looking for a job ;-)), plea=
se
apologize the non-technical content.

Regards,
 Michael

Software Engineers for ABB in Baden/Switzerland

For a team of highly qualified individuals we are immediately looking f=
or

     highly motivated Software Engineers/Software Developers (m/f).

You will be working in Baden/Switzerland, in the immediate vicinity of =
Zurich.
There, you will design, develop, deploy and support technical applicati=
ons for
ABB Businesses.

Your tasks will include
-    Identification of customer requirements, system development and de=
sign,
     especially for systems supporting engineering processes
     (e.g., gas turbine design environments)
-    Deployment and support of these systems at the customers=92 sites.=

If you
-    have a university degree in computer science or a comparable techn=
ical
education
     with a focus on computer science,
-    have already got software development experience in C, C++, or Jav=
a for
     Unix (including Linux, NetBSD etc.) or Windows NT,
-    are interested to work in technical environment,  and
-    are creative and like to work with and for people

you should talk to us!

We can offer you
-    A dynamic, technically challenging working environment
-    A training programme matching your individual needs and priorities=

-    Work within a skillful, highly innovative and customer-oriented te=
am
-    Personal opportunities and career opportunities within an internat=
ional
high-tech company.

If this sound good to you, we would like to talk to you as soon as poss=
ible.
Submit your resume under the ID "138" to

ABB Turbo Systems AG
Personalabteilung ZP
Peter Schmid
CH-5401 Baden

If you have any questions in advance, please contact
Michael Kaiser,
Tel. 0041/56/205 26 12,
E-Mail: Michael.Kaiser@chcrc.abb.ch.
For more information about ABB, have a look at http://www.abb.com/.

Attention:
We also have many opportunities for students. So if you would like to w=
ork in
Switzerland for at least three months, contact us!

=