Re: CrossFire and Eggdrop!!

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998, Markus Illenseer wrote:

: > Note that it's now in pkgsrc.
:
:  *Yucc* *Mega-Yucc* Any chance to remove it? At least a post-
: install-note should be added.

Uh, please take personal opinion to /dev/null.  No, I won't remove it.  I
find it a very useful utility, and people who use it for malicious purposes
can always go compile it from the tarball anyway (and probably wouldn't want
it installed in /usr/pkg).

Need I remind you of ping(8)'s `-f' option?

--
-- Todd Vierling (Personal tv%pobox.com@localhost; Bus.
todd_vierling%xn.xerox.com@localhost)