Subject: Re: CrossFire and Eggdrop!!
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
From: Ola Eriksson <email@hetpost.ml.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/28/1998 14:51:54
On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, Markus Illenseer wrote:

> > Have anyone gotten any eggdrop (v >1.0) or crossfire 0.95.0 (0.95.0
> > is the latest release, isn't it? And 0.94.3 in in pkgsrc, right?)
> > to compile?  No one of these will work! Anyone done this?
>
>  Noone here who he is honest, will help you on eggdrop.

What's wrong with that? (ok, bot's might not be the most belovet thing
in the world, but if i want to run one on a private net, what's wrong
with that?)...

>  Crossfire works fine for me, 0.94.2 though, on my Amiga. You may want to
> send a "send-pr" to kindly ask for an update. The pr will be forwarded
> to the maintainer of that package. See manual page for more.

Yes, CrossFire works quite good for me to, but I run version 0.94.3.
But it still got quite some bugs, like the server going down abit to
often etc.  And as i understod it from the doc for 0.95.0 there should
have been quite alot of changes. :)

But Thanks alot for your help...

With Regards
//Ola Eriksson   --    arctic@hetpost.ml.org