Subject: Re: Capturing the CTRL-A-A
To: Ola Eriksson <email@hetpost.ml.org>
From: Dante Profeta <dante@mclink.it>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/15/1998 15:37:23
Ola Eriksson wrote:

> Hello!!
>
> I was just woundering if there is any way of stoping an netbsd amiga
> from restarting when ctrl-amiga-amiga is pressed. I know that it's
> possible to get the computer to sync the discs when this is done,
> but the computer still restarts..  Is there any way of preventing
> this?

No, it is not possible to disable hard-reset because it is handled
directly by the hardware.
On some Amiga is however possible to catch the reset-warning to finish
up any pending operations. I think this is the way disk syncing is
handled... there is a limited amount of time for the syncing opeartion
to be performed: the system will be reset anyway.

--
  Dante_