Subject: Re: CyberSCSI MKI problem
To: None <afleuti@iiic.ethz.ch>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@msu.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/12/1998 16:46:12
Andreas Patrick Fleuti <afleuti@iiic.ethz.ch> writes:
> Ok, I post what I got on my screen:
>
> --> start's on next line:
> Copyright ....
> grfcv: CyberVision64 with 4MB beeing used
> flsc at zbus0: pa 0xe900000 man/pro 8512/11 not configured
  ^^^^                                ^^^^^^^
  This looks like the problem.  The configuration information is identifying
this as a Fastlane Z3 board, but the address isn't a ZorroIII address and
is thus "not configured".

  The Cyberstorm MK I SCSI should be identified as 8512/12.  I seem to recall
a comment about some early MK I SCSI used the Fastlane product code.

  Yes, looking back in my old mail, I found a little information about this.
The driver is not currently checking for a product code of 11.  This is
a bug which will need fixing.

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA