Subject: Installing NetBSD 1.3.2
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Gul Dukat <raptor@cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/11/1998 15:31:22
Hello guys, my name is Daniel and I want to install NetBSD 1.3.2
  from the GatewayCD. My problem is that my CD-ROM is an ATAPI one,
  so I must do the installation from the harddisk. The problem is
  that I've got enough free HD-Space to copy the complete CD but not
  all files may be copied because my filesystem isn't able to do that.
  I'm using "BuddhaCacheCDFS". Does anyone know a possibility to copy
  the complete CD. I know that AsimCDFS works but I don't want to buy
  for simply copying these files. Is there anyone who knows the
  solution or an alternative way to install it on my system.

  Thanks Amigos 8-)