Subject: Re: Supported hardware on NetBSD/amiga
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/02/1998 10:58:47
On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, David Brownlee wrote:

> =09If you have any piece of amiga hardware not listed, and you have
> =09tried it under NetBSD, can you please let us (this mailling list)
> =09know so we can update the list and try to reduce the number of
> =09questions.

I have a Catweasel Z2, floppy/ide-controller, not listed, and not working.
But I do have all specs for it, so anyone who knows to write a driver
could get them from me.

Soon (within 2 weeks) I also a Cybervision PPC, with the permedia chip not
supported. (yet?)

I guess I should keep my picasso II in my machine to use with netbsd.

---
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hgs.se/~pollen