Re: cybppc.device

> He ofcourse wondered if there was any work done to support the UW-SCSI
> controller wich residents on the CS-PPC and CS-mkIII acc-cards from Phase5.

 Does still make no sense at all to support a *library*

> Was that so hard to understand?

 It was not even misleading but completely out of sense. This is why I asked
a question to asure the idea of the original mail.

> Any progress on the NetBSD/PPC yet?

 Yes. You better follow this list.

> Oh, and how are those *virtual* *colour* consoles going?

 They cannot go.

> Hehe,,, *running.. hiding... back to the linux camp...*

 As if your answer was more helpful.

--
Markus Illenseer
NetBSD 1.3.2 CD-ROM "Gateway! Vol. 3" now shipping!  See:  http://core.de/