Re: PR# 5087. It's dead.

Well, I have to say, I'm still confused as hell, but thanks very much, Ignatios.
That fixed it!

Thanks for your help!

Am I wrong in thinking that UVM will fix a lot of the big-machine problems we're
having?  (Better question:  what specifically has changed between 1.2.1 and 1.3
cause these problems?)

David Hopper
Global Event Services, Inc.