Subject: Re: PR# 5087. It won't die.
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/27/1998 11:56:52
Well, I tried this, and got an incredible number of redefinition errors re:
VM_KERNEL_PT_PAGES, ending in a vast number of operand mismatches in the
locore.s compilation, and ultimately a failed kernel compilation.  Perhaps the
1.3.2 amiga distribution on the NetBSD.com disc is broken?  I couldn't believe
that...

What does this all have to do with the Cirrus console?  Chris Hopps' GENERIC
1.3.2 kernel doesn't see all my memory, but it runs fine with the console.  My
system isn't panic'ing at all; it just doesn't see all 50 megs.  I don't have
memory problems that I can't live with; this PR very specifically refers to a
Cirrus console failure.

David Hopper
Global Event Services, Inc.