Subject: X11
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Gareth Tickner <tick@twichy.demon.co.uk>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/08/1998 23:45:31
Hi,
  Yup another person with an X installation problem.  I'm using the
64kHz grfmodes from the intallation file, but only the 8bit modes, since
that is all grf3 supports.  My gfx board is a PicassoII.
The problem i have is when i try (or rather BSD does at bootup, added
/usr/sbin/grfconfig /dev/grf3 /etc/grfmodes to /etc/rc.local as the docs
suggest) to load the grfmodes the output i get is:
1: Not found
2: Not found

etc, for all the grfmodes in grfconfig.  So obviously startx fails with the
error: monitor definition not ok.

Anyone have any ideas on where ive gone wrong?

Thanks
Gareth Tickner