Subject: Re: rc5-64 cracking and the amiga port of netbsd..
To: None <sudog@dcss.douglas.bc.ca>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/05/1998 02:50:40
At 07:15 PM 9/4/98 -0700, sudog@dcss.douglas.bc.ca wrote:

>I have a lowly 3000/25 at home and would like it to participate in my
>little cluster of computers that I have working on the rc5-64 contest..
>
>unfortunately the 68k netbsd compilation of the rc5des program core dumps
>with "illegal instruction" every single time. Has anyone else been
>successful in running this client on their beloved amigas?

The Alpha client was picky as all. I finally got it to work after tweaking
the options this way and that way.

The Amiga client I never got working.
--
Kevin P. Neal                          http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/

'You know, I think I can hear the machine screaming from here... \
"help me! hellpp meeeee!"' - Heather Flanagan, 14:52:23 Wed Jun 10 1998