blizzppc.device and NetBSD 1.3.2

Hi !

I tried to install Gateway's NetBSD 1.3.2 on my system, but it refuses to
configure my blizzppc.device.

I have four partitions : ROOT, SWAP (with miniroot.fs on it), USR and LOCAL. I'm
able to boot from SWAP, bootscreen comes flawlessly on my PicassoIV, but it
doesn't see any scsi-devices (sd0[x]).

(Setup-Screen : Zorro-II-expansions : "Manufacturer-ID/Producht-id NOT
CONFIGURED")
Therefore I had no scsi-devices to install NetBSD to.

My PicassoIV was sensed correctly.

Does anybody know any workaround ?

Or is some able to compile a new "MINIROOT.FS" and send it to me ?

             Thomas Peter Klug alias <RaYDOgG>
              eMail: thomas-peter.klug%db.com@localhost
RBM-A1200*Z-II*BPPC603e+*64MB*PIV*Concierto*Paloma*P96v1.40
                         Team *AMIGA*