Subject: Two IP-Addresses at one Interface
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org, port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Moll <Michael.Moll@chiemgau.baynet.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/31/1998 17:41:10
Warning: This is a message in MIME format. Your mail reader does not
support MIME. Some parts of this message will be readable as plain text.
To see the rest, you will need to upgrade your mail reader.

--BOUNDARY.2017009760.5

Hi,

The next days I will work (again) on a DEC 5000/200 at my ISP. I already
installed NetBSD 1.3.2 and set up an IRC-Server, but we have a little
problem:

We have two nets, a commercial(chiemgau.com) and a cheaper one
(chiemgau.baynet.de). So we need to give the machine two IP-Addresses at one
Ethernet-Interface. How can we do this?

TIA
--
   Fax  :  +49 89 6661726912