Subject: Antwort: Re: blizzppc.device and NetBSD 1.3.2
To: None <adam@pulstar.albedo.com.pl>
From: None <thomas-peter.klug@db.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/31/1998 15:22:33
Thanks for your opinion !

But I think that just supporting blizzppc.device in the proper part of the
NetBSD-distribution will do the effect.

Surely it is not necessary to make a complete PPC-port from scratch.

In a perfect world there would be a patch, which would modify the miniroot.fs to
support my blizzppc.device.

             Thomas Peter Klug alias <RaYDOgG>
              eMail: thomas-peter.klug@db.com
RBM-A1200*Z-II*BPPC603e+*64MB*PIV*Concierto*Paloma*P96v1.40
                         Team *AMIGA*