Floppy type (HD/DD) not always recognized correctly

Hi,

recently I experimented a bit with floppies under NetBSD/
amiga. I used HD floppies, but every third time or so I
inserted a floppy, it was incorrectly recognized as DD.
Removing and inserting the same disk again lead to the
correct type recognition. Is this a known problem?

Regards
--

Ingolf Koch         http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~ingolf/
PGP: 0x7B3B5661  213C 828E 0C92 16B5  05D0 4D5B A324 EC04