Subject: Re: Early traces of NetBSD/amiga
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/11/1998 18:49:38
> Hmm.  It's been a long time.  Snif. :)  I think #744 was probably the
> first NetBSD version I ever installed.  And I installed it _many_ times
> because after installing, fsck always complained about the miniroot (or
> whatever the filesystem image was called).  Turned out to be a problem
> in the filesystem image.. :-)

 I am currently trying to reveal old IrcLogs about this topic :-)
(Yes, I do have Logs that old, even older...)

 My very first kernel on my Amiga 2000 (famous 'beaver') must have been
#5xx - but I am not sure at all, I lost time track over the years.

--
Markus Illenseer
NetBSD 1.3.2 CD-ROM "Gateway! Vol. 3" now shipping!  See:  http://core.de/