Subject: Re: Early traces of NetBSD/amiga
To: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/11/1998 09:11:19
On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 08:05:32AM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> #744 was released at some Amiga-hackers-Meeting, and was one of the first
> kernels supporting the Commodore A2065 ethernet card.

Hmm.  It's been a long time.  Snif. :)  I think #744 was probably the
first NetBSD version I ever installed.  And I installed it _many_ times
because after installing, fsck always complained about the miniroot (or
whatever the filesystem image was called).  Turned out to be a problem
in the filesystem image.. :-)

> The postcard visible at the URL below was sent to me (hubertf) by Jukka
> Marin in return of some support I gave him to get things going for him.
> See http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~feyrer/NetBSD/jm-postcard.html.

Yikes.. :-)

  -jm