Subject: Re: SCSI trouble with 1.3.2
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laurent Papier <Laurent.Papier@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>
List: port-amiga
Date: 07/29/1998 09:29:59
Ingolf Koch wrote:

> Does the blizzard card have an ncr53c9x chip? If so, this
> is a known bug in 1.3.2. Try the following:
>
> Get the current src/sys/dev/ic/ncr53c9x* files and replace
> the 1.3.2 ones in your source tree (you hopefully have the
> sources). Rebuild your kernel.

This new kernel boot nicely. Now I have to upgrade to 1.3.2 distrib.
And recompile a non-generic kernel.

I need some help to configure my kernel.
After adding 16Mo in my config (total 32Mo) my 1.3 kernel have trouble
and I should limit the memory to 16Mo :(
It seems that the standard 1.3.2 kernel support up to 24Mo.
How should I setup the kernel param to fully use my 32Mo ?
A config file is welcome.

Laurent
--
                      \|/