X-Server and Terminals

Hello,

Since a few days I have NetBSD 1.3.2 installed on my System (A1200).

_X-Server_

After experimenting with -width and -height I found out that the biggest
resolution on my System with Native AGA seems to be 832*600. But the
Screenmode is something like DblPAL, with fits not well on my shitty monitor
(A1438). How can I set the Server to another screenmode (Super72)?

_Terminals_

How can I have more »virtual Terminals« like in Linux/i386 or SCO-UNIX
(Switching with Ctrl-Shift-<Function-Key>)?

SeeYa
--
   Fax  :  +49 89 6661726912