Subject: Re: swedish keymap for X11
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Anders \"ali\" Lindgren <ali@h543.sparta.lu.se>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/29/1998 00:15:32
On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, Niklas Jonsson wrote:

>On 23 Jun 1998, Rasmus Wiman wrote:
[snip]
>> I have. I did it myself. It was easy to do.

[snip junk]

>Then you could always mail it to me privatley?

If it's complete, then why not include it in the X distribution?  Only
including a usa1 keymap and instructions on how to create a german one
also isn't very impressive. Adding a few keymaps to the distribution won't
make it much bigger, and people usually have better things to do than
remapping an entire keymap after first having spent an hour or two
figuring out how so I think it would be an appreciated addition.

regards,
/ali: Computer Science Major and aspiring cartoonist. :-)
(dept) dat94ali@ludat.lth.se - http:// www.ludat.lth.se/~dat94ali
(home) ali@h543.sparta.lu.se - http://h543.sparta.lu.se/
* a4ooo/o4o/18Mb/46oMb/OS3.o/Ariadne/C=1942 - cogito, amiga sum *