Subject: chap/pap
To: None <""port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: JT Gill <jtgill@Mis.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/28/1998 19:36:00
I've been running NetBSD for over a year now, all the way from version 1.1
up to 1.3.2 (just today, in fact) and recently my IP switched to pap/chap
for authentication, and now I can't pppd in with NetBSD.  I've read the
man pages,and tried various options, even calling tech support (and
you can probably guess how helpful that was, since I don't have win95,
which is odd, because their machine is running BSD), but to no avail.
ANybody got any hints or tips on setting up netbsd to use pap/chap
as the machine that is dialing up another?

Thanks

Jeff