Subject: BFFS 1.5
To: netbsd-amiga <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Georges Heinesch <ghmlist@ibm.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/19/1998 23:26:00
According the docs, BFFS 1.5 can be used via a Mountlist (or
DOSDriver) or via the RDB.

I tested both versions with the /var partition (sd0d).

1. My DOSDriver (Filename SD0D):

   ----- cut here -----
   FileSystem     = L:BFFSFileSystem
   Device         = scsi.device
   Unit           = 3
   Flags          = 0
   Activate       = 1
   Stacksize      = 1024
   BlocksPerTrack = 596
   Surfaces       = 1
   LowCyl         = 415
   HighCyl        = 483
   Priority       = 5
   GlobVec        = -1
   Buffers        = 500;
   Reserved       = -1;
   PreAlloc       = 0;
   DosType        = 0x42464653
   ----- cut here -----

   This seems to work more or less correctly. However I don't know why
   the FileSystem calls the first partiton BFFSa, the second BFFSb,
   aso. Can this be controlled somewhere?