Re: Installation issues

On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 12:13:14AM -0700, David Brownlee wrote:
>       Other platforms are moving towards sysinst where possible.
>       I don't know if you can fit a gzipped amiga kernel plus fs on
>       a 880kB floppy, but if you can it could make installation much
>       easier... Does the amiga port have bootable floppies?

Define "bootable" :-)

a) The Amiga port supports (currently) two different machines: all
sorts of Amigas (which boot from floppies) and DraCos, which don't. Never.

b) Last time I was really working on this, the NetBSD bootblock floppy version
didnt fit by a couple of bytes. With EGCS, this might have changed.