mozilla help

Hi all,

Finally someone uploaded a huge load of precompiled binary packages
and I could download mozilla (with 14.4K modem ;)

But what is wrong because the damned thing does not work!

My setup is A4000/36Mb ram/CV3D/NetBSD 1.3

mozilla-export ends to error report Segmentation fault (core dumped)
moz-export claims that mozilla/libimg lib references an unknown
symbol.

So, is there any way of getting either of the exectables to run.
BTW, I patched the arch/amiga/include/vmparams.h (not sure of
the path) and set the MAXTSIZE to 10 megabytes and recompiled
the kernel. No help, though.

--
Arto Huusko
E-Mail : arto.huusko%pp.qnet.fi@localhost