Subject: Re: AfterStep
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/19/1998 11:30:56

> I guess it begs the question of what AfterStep is doing with SCSI goo?

 A quick investigation revealed that AfterStep comes with an application
called "ascd" - a CD player.

 Changing from "/sys/dev/scsipi/" to <dev/scsipi>" didnt helped:
gcc -O2 -fno-strength-reduce     -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/include  -DCSRG_BASED   -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO    -c plat_freebsd.c
In file included from plat_freebsd.c:34:
/usr/include/dev/scsipi/scsi_cd.h:78: field `audio' has incomplete type
plat_freebsd.c: In function `gen_get_trackinfo':
plat_freebsd.c:110: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
plat_freebsd.c:111: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
plat_freebsd.c:112: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
plat_freebsd.c: In function `gen_get_drive_status':
plat_freebsd.c:188: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
plat_freebsd.c:189: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
plat_freebsd.c:190: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
*** Error code 1

 I currently do not know where "audio" is defined.

 It is easy to remove ascd, though :-)

--
Markus Illenseer