Subject: Re: AfterStep
To: Georges Heinesch <ghmlist@ibm.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/18/1998 10:59:06
	/usr/include/dev/scsi was renamed to /usr/include/dev/scsipi when
	atapi support was merged. The afterstep sources should probably
	be updated to use the new paths. There may be some other data
	structures that also use 'scsipi' instead of 'scsi', but the only
	way to find out is to try a compile...

		David/absolute

            -=-  If there is a hell... I'll see you there  -=-