where can I get Software for 68k NetBSD ?

Hello,

after some days full of tears, sweat and blood I finaly managed to get a
working Amiga NetBSD  Un*x.
And now I ask for some software to install.
I allways hoped I could get some older software for the 68k Suns, that could be
executed under NetBSD 68k. But there is nothing on the Net. Even Netscape is
only available in intel, spark, PPC, and hp-risc Versions but not for a 68k
Unix.
If some of You knows where to get ( public ) Software that can be executed on
my NetBSD Amiga, please write me a short note where to find it.
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with many regards
               Gerd Kautzmann