Subject: Re: Amiga X server and cv3d card
To: netbsd-amiga <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Georges Heinesch <ghmlist@ibm.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/14/1998 18:32:00
In a message of 13-Apr-98 14:35:52, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

>                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> >  AFAIK, the modes >8Bit arent supported at all.
>>
>> The X11.INSTALL says that the CV64 would support 8,15,16,24,32(!?)
>                                 ^^^^
>> planes, however the ReadCVMonitor-1.0 "comments" the >8bit modes in
>> the grfmodes file?

> Wait.

> Are you talking about the "Cybervision 64" or about the "Cybervision
> 64/3D"?

Yes, right. I have a CV64 but the initial question (nor from me) was
regarding the CV3D.

However I was wondering why ReadCVMonitor-1.0 was commenting the 16
and 24 modes (when I ran it) since my card is a CV64 and those modi
should be fully functional with NetBSD 1.3.

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@ibm.net - geohei@geocities.com

... N1, TO/GA, 80 KTS, V1, ROTATE, Postive climb, Gear up ...