Re: TERM = amiga - no more?

Napisane 06-Apr-98 przez: Anders Skargren...

>> Still I don't know any non-CLI based AmigaOS ssh client and I am in a
>> desperate need for finding a solution to this prob. On the other hand
>> a _working_ "amiga" termcap wouldn't hurt anyone... ;-)

> Actually there is another solution. Have a look at
>'http://www.lysator/~lilja/amigassh/'.

I tried.

ERROR
Unable to load the requested URL
While trying to load the URL:
http://www.lysator/~lilja/amigassh/
The following error was encountered:
Host lookup failed, no DNS entry found.

But I found it via searcher on:

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~lilja/amigassh/

in case someone else would need it.

>There you will find a napsaterm
>with ssh (almost) integrated. I use it everyday on AmigaOS and it's
>perfectly ok.

I shall just have a look at this. I also dloaded the earlier mentioned
patches to termcap. Going to check both possibilities.

Thanks to everyone who helped.
--
      / /
     / /