Subject: Re: TERM = amiga - no more?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patryk =?iso-8859-2?Q?=A3ogiewa?= <silverdr@inet.com.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/06/1998 22:38:12
Napisane 06-Kwi-98 przez: Ty Sarna...

>BTW, are you sure you even want the "amiga" termcap?

Yes.

>It would be used
>for things like an AmigaOS system telnetted into NetBSD.

This is (almost) exactly what I need it for. "Almost" because I need to
ssh from AmigaOS to NetBSD. In case I needed to telnet, I could
workaround the problem by using another (non-CLI based) telnet client.
Still I don't know any non-CLI based AmigaOS ssh client and I am in a
desperate need for finding a solution to this prob. On the other hand a
_working_ "amiga" termcap wouldn't hurt anyone... ;-)

--
      / /
     / /