Subject: Re: AfterStep
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laurent Papier <Laurent.Papier@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/06/1998 09:39:40
Georges Heinesch wrote:

> I just downloaded the AfterStep (window manager) archive from their
> Homepage (www.afterstep.org). On their homepage, it doesn't say if the
> code runs with NetBSD, Linux or whatever. Since the page is powered by
> Linux, I'm afraid that AfterStep only runs with Linux ;(
>
> - Is anybody running AfterStep with NetBSD/amiga 1.3?

I'm running AfterStep-1.0 for about 2 month without trouble.
I have try AfterStep-1.4 (a pre-version), and it was hard to compile
because the Makefile assume you are on a Linux system, but I was
usable. I have not try the latest AfterStep-1.4 release, but I
think this should run one NetBSD/amiga.

Laurent
--
                      \|/