I need some Help with X11R6

Thanks to Ignatios Souvatzis, I managed to get NetBSD1.3 running on my Amiga.

After all I get some new troubles with it, X11 dont wants to run on my Amiga.

After startx, I get a message like this:

>startx

xinit /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc --

Fatal server error:
no screens found
X connextion to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)

sometimes, I can read a sentence like this:

monitor definition incorekt ??? CIRRUS

I don't know the exact words, because they are overwritten by the messages
above.

Here are my questions:

Where can I get some informations about what has to be configured for X11 ?

Are there any monitor definition files that have to be changed ?

My grafikkard ( Picollo) is recognized by NetBSD at loadtime, I'm shure that
the normale console output uses the Picollo for a Display.
Are ther any Options for loadbsd or startx that can infuence the use of a
grafikcard ( like loadbsd -A ) ?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with many regards
               Gerd Kautzmann