Re: JAZ disks

In article <774.7381T1157T2155%ibm.net@localhost>,
        Georges Heinesch <ghmlist%ibm.net@localhost> writes:
> Amiga 3000 with WD-08.
> NetBSD is installed on the JAZ like on a harddisk.
> (via HDToolBox)

So it is the "ahsc" driver you have trouble with.

> This is the port-amiga list, so I thought it would be clear that I'm
> talking about an Amiga.

Even if only Amiga related your statement is still to general. NetBSD Amiga
uses at least three different SCSI chip drivers and each supported
SCSI hostadapter has its own interface which might cause special problems.

--
Matthias Scheler                                http://home.owl.de/~tron/