Help installing :-((

Hello to all of you..

I am very confused as NetBSD 1.3 won't install on my amiga...
I know the basics, as I had installed 1.2 a while ago, but I lost it.

Installation stops (deadlock) when netbsd tries to create
filesystems ( newfs /dev/r${_file_systems_} )
newfs puts out one or two characters, and then just sits there.

When I remove the 'r', it _can_ create filesystems, and installation
goes fine.
Until i want to 'fsck', that is. Same symptoms here...

Hardware:
- Amiga 3000
- CyberstormPPC, 060
- Retina BLT-Z3
- Ariadne
- GVP-Series II w/ guru-rom.

I tried the A3000-SCSI as well as the GVP, but to no avail, both
give the same results.

Suggestions, anyone ?

--
bye,