Subject: No Screens
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ola Olsson <oeolsson@tmisnet.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/09/1998 09:22:42
Hi,
	I've been away from my NetBSD setup for a while and just got back. I
have 1.1 running on an A4000 with WarpEngine. Previously I had a
Spectrum card and was able to run X11R6 fine at 800x600. Since then I
upgraded to a CyberVision 64/3D and now I can't get X11R6 up anymore. I
used readcvmonitor to generate a new monitor.txt file which I placed in
/etc. I've tried different mode settings in the startup files but either
way when I type startx I get an error that says "can't find screen."
Have I overlooked something simple or do I need to upgrade NetBSD to
1.3?

Best Regards,
Ola

/** Ola Olsson