Subject: Re: Reboot / new user problems on 1.3?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Argyris Maistralis <amaist@softlab.ntua.gr>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/09/1998 00:02:23
On 08-Mar-98, George Coulouris wrote:

>1) Reboot code doesn't work. Whether I halt and then reboot,
>or just give it C-A-A, the machine just hangs at a gray screen.
>It doesn't even make it to the AmigaDOS boot menu.

Are you sure you have enabled the custom boot code, set the
number of custom boot blocks to 16 with HDToolBox and installed
the boot block during the installation sequence?

I've got an A3000 too, with 42M swap and more than 700M for root,
and it boots fine for me. My kickstart is 3.1 but it is supposed
to work with 2.X too. Has anybody else tried it with 2.X yet?

Argyris Maistralis