Re: Gfx modes

On 08-Mar-98, Arto Huusko wrote:

>How can I convert the graphics mode values available in
>CGXMode to the NetBSD format? I am using CV64/3D.

There is a utility called ReadCVMonitor, that converts cv
monitor files to 'grfmodes' files. I have the 1.0 version
which is for netbsd-1.2.1. Does anybody know if there is
a new one for netbsd-1.3? Of course you can simply fix
those 1.2.1 'grfmodes' files made by ReadCVMonitor to the
proper ones for 1.3, by following the INSTALL.X11
instractions.