Failed NetBSD 1.3 installation with CyberStorm MKII

I finally managed to install NetBSD 1.3 on my A3000 without CyberStorm
MKII. Unfortunately, since I have this card installed again, a new
problem showed up ;(

My system:

Amiga 3000 OS 3.1 (ROMs) - 16+2 MB RAM
CyberStorm MKII 128 MB RAM
CyberVision 64
Installation device : JAZ (verify after write disabled).

NetBSD 1.3 is started with "loadbsd -m32000 netbsd".

After the nfs installation (just before the *tgz files are installed),
the following message appears.