order of set installation

I'd like to install NetBSD 1.3 to my JAZ drive (firmware J^77). I have
an Amiga 3000, no acc. card, CyberVision 64 and 16 MB FastRAM.

The partitioning was no problem so far.
The initial installation also worked fine. However when I install
"base.tgz", I get the following error after the last file which was
installed: