Subject: CVision3d & A1200T...
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Juha Sievi-Korte <davy@sci.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/26/1998 17:17:15
   Does anyone know does the following combination work? A1200, Blizzard1240,
Cybevision3d in Zorro-2... I have compiled my own kernel, but i was unable to
test it! so to the questions..

1)
   How do i make the cv3d as default console, so i don't have to look that
flickering screen on my old video-monitor.. And because i was unable to
install X does it matter where in the configuration file the option
'CV3DONZORRO2' is specified? So if it does someone can tell me exactly where
to put it.

2)
   How i re-install the bootblock.. The default is with wrong arguments, so i
have to write it every time.. default is NETBSD -S -A, and what does this -S
option? i have always started it with option -a and it works.

3)
   Can i mount amiga-floppy and can i write to it? if not am i able to mount
netbsd partitions and/or floppy to amiga?

   My system is currently the following...

A1240T, Blizzard 040/40, 32megs RAM, 4.3gig HDD, CyberVision3D, Hydracom
Ethernet,