Subject: ASDG EB920 ethernet
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alex J Scotti <ham@cloud9.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/15/1998 22:33:00
Hello,
  I have an ASDG EB920 ethernet card (the one with the ROM address) and am
trying to get it to work in netbsd.  The ethernet card has a jumper for
interrupt 2 or 6.  Unfortunately, my A3000 refuses to boot when the jumper
is on 2, so my only option is 6.  Under ADOS, this is no problem - I just
use the SANAII driver for interrupt 6 and everything works fine.  However,
in netbsd, a man 4 ed doesnt seem to indicate any way of switching interrupts.
Which interrupt should the card be in to work with the netbsd?  Currently,
if I try to ifconfig ed0, my machine hangs.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Alex Scotti
 ham@cloud9.net