Help!

Well, i've tried and tried, and from 9 different ftp programs and browsers
on three different O/S's I cannot get the man.tgz, gnusrc.tgz, src.tgz,
or xsrc.tgz files complete, and of the src.tgz and man.tgz  I can only get
about 300k.  Is someone willing to email me the split files?  I can get them
all except one of each, that is, I can get all the files necessary for
the archive except the one that causes all my problems, so I'd only need
someone to email me the 240640 byte file that I can't get.

If someone is willing to try, I'd greatly appreciate it.   Thanks

Jeff