Re: NetBSD 1.3 Panics :(

Hello!

> Ever since I installed NetBSD 1.3, I've been getting Panic: MMU Fault
> messages every once in a while, which dumps NetBSD into its debugger.
> I've had it occur as often as once per hour to once in 5 days.

I see this too, and its very likely that this is caused by a bug in the
ariadne driver, which was introduced while the ae -> le merge. Hopefully
someone is working at this, at least I provided already a crashdump and
some analysis was done.

Greets
--

   Name  : Thorsten Frueauf            Milano@irc cri@onaliM       //