Books, FAQs, and WWW Links

Hello,

  Well. I'm knew to this NetBSD thing, after trying hopelessly to use the
1.2.1 distribution that came with Amiga Format, I just got online and
downloaded the 1.3 distribution. What a difference! I've setup NetBSD on an
A4000, soon to be in a tower, with 2 Segate 1G drives, a A4066 Ethernet card,
GVP PhonePak, and Toaster 4000. I switch between OS 3.1 and BSD 1.3. My first
drive contains Amiga OS and my second BSD 1.3. I've been able to setup BSD
1.3, but for some reason, the games don't work. I know, Unix isn't for games,
but it doesn't seem write that they don't work, and besides, it was the first
thing I could readily try out besides the exciting 'ls' comand :). Anyway,
I've also installed the X distribution, but I can't seem to get anything other
than AmiWM and TWM to function. I come from a Linux/i386 background, newbie,
but am willing to learn about yet another OS. Forgive the long post, but I'm
just getting used to mailing lists anbd don't know what a good sized post
should be.

Can anyone recomend any good NetBSD books that can be applied to BSD
1.3/amiga?

How about some FAQs, or WWW links?