Subject: Re: crashes with A3000/040/25 running 1.3
To: Miloslaw Smyk <thorgal@amiga.com.pl>
From: Joern Clausen <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/27/1998 16:55:03
Hi!

> Perhaps there is something wrong with new Ariadna driver? Anyone?

Although I cannot prove it, I have the same impression. I tried 1.3,
raised NKMEMCLUSTERS, but still had problems. Working under X11 resulted
in regular crashes/deadlocks. In one case, I tried to redirect the
display of Netscape from my NetBSD-PC to the Amiga display, and that
locked the machine immediately. I don't think it was a memory problem,
at that time I was using ~10 MByte Swap out of 61.

I have an Ariadne card, plus a Retina Z3 and Cyberstorm in my A3000.
And I reinstalled 1.2, too :(

--
     Joern Clausen                  email: joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE