Few questions

hi,
I'm new to NetBSD on my Amiga (but not to Unix systems).
First, it install just fine on my A2000/040.
I have configured X11 for my PicassoII and installed AfterStep,
everything works fine.

Why is there only a 8bit screen resolution for my PicassoII under X11 ?
On the Amiga side a 16bit workbench screen is really nice.

I have also notice that under X11, a mount_ados command corrupt the X11
screen, and I need to quit X11 and restart.

Now, about the disklabel.
I have setup a root, a swap and a /usr partition on a disk (like explain
in the INSTALL file).
I have a ZIP drive and want to format a ZIP floppy with a single BSD
partition. Should I use HDToolBox etc ... or could I use
disklabel + newfs for the NetBSD side ?

Is it possible to run Linux/(68k|amiga) executable on NetBSD/amiga ?

BTW, NetBSD seems to work really fine.
Laurent
--
                      \|/