Subject: Re: problem with fsck under 1.3, can't install
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
From: Joern Clausen <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/17/1998 00:08:37
> How much fast memory does your system have all together? A friend of
> mine had trouble, too, if he tried to use more than 64MB.

I have 16 MB fast on the A3000 board, and 32 MB on the Cyberstorm.
Actually, when I don't specify TWO- or MANYSEG, the 32 MB from the
CS are used, so things are not *that* bad as I thought at first.

But do I understand you right: The problems should appear for machines
with memories of 64 MB and larger? But I have a problem using two segments,
which still seems to be a different thing.

--
     Joern Clausen                  email: joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE